VTA maintains complete Toll Processing facilities in Deggendorf, Germany (Bavaria) using wiped film and short path evaporation. A wide variety of products can be processed, including Kosher applications.
The following plant sizes are available:
- 2 small plants for campaign sizes up to 50 kg
- 1 medium plant for campaign sizes up to 25 tons
- 1 industrial plant for campaign sizes up to 1,000 tons
Specifications of the Industrial plant:
- Throughput up to 1,000 kg/hr
- Operating pressure in Thin Film: >1 mbar
- Operating pressure in Short Path: >.001 mbar
- Heating temperature: 350°C
- Product melting point: 190°C
- Viscosity: 100,000 cps
- Material of construction: 316 SS
- Flash Evaporation
- Thin Film Evaporator
- Short path evaporators with cold trap
- Fractionation column with 10 theoretical trays operated with the thin-film evaporator as reboiler
- Various rotor designs are available for the thin film and short path evaporators.
Products can be flaked directly and filled into bags with a semi automatic filling line.
- Explosion Proof design
- All product wetted lines, equipment and valves heatable
- Small hold up
- Flexible combination of individual stages
Analytical and QC
The quality demands of our customers are monitored with wet chemistry and instrumental analytical methods. All incoming and outgoing products are analyzed. All process parameters are measured and recorded in our DCS. The product quality is documented by certificates of analysis. Produced samples are retained as reference samples.
Typical Containers for Shipping Products
For More information download the Contract Manufacturing Brochure here